The Data We CollectWhen you visit our website we collect a small amount of data that includes:
Your Personal Information:When you visit our website, only you yourself can provide us with your personal data like your first and last name, your contact number, your email address, your credit card information, and your IP address. Just to make it very clear for our users, you do not need to provide all of your personal information to use our website. But in case of some online payment, you do have to provide all the information needed to proceed with the transaction. If you don’t provide us with the basic information required for such a thing then we will not be able to proceed with your request forward.
Cookies:A Cookie is a small file with some piece of data i.e. a username or a password. These cookies allow us to identify you and your devices like your phone and computer by connecting with the other information provided by you. These are only used to provide you with the best user experience. Some cookies remain on your computer or mobile phone just for the time when you are using our website but some will remain on your hard drive and you have to delete it yourself. You can also limit the amount of cookies that your computer or mobile phone is configured with but that can also limit our ability to provide you services as well as the functionality of the website. The third-party providers may also use “Flash cookies” that may be saved on your devices and you cannot limit, reject, disable and delete them like you can delete the regular cookies. If you want to manage your flash cookies, you have to visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
How We “Use” Your Personal Information:This website uses the personal information provided by you to understand how users use the information provided on our website. We also use this data to improve customer support, Personalize user experience, provide you better customer services if you need them, send you the information that our algorithm detects is of your interest, share your information with third parties, and if you opt-in our mailing list you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, and news about new products. If at any point you feel that you don’t want this service you can easily unsubscribe, we include detailed notes at the end of every email that will provide you all the necessary instructions.
How We “Share” Your Personal Information:We use your personal information to send top websites to send you ads and communications about the new services and features provided by them. We may also share the information we obtain from you under the following circumstances:
- Asset Transfers: If we become involved in a merger or our company or website is acquired by another company, if we become involved in a transaction that involves the sale of some part, or the whole company, the user information collected from you will be included in the transferable assets. If any situation of this sort occurs we will use reasonable resources to inform you about the situation. The resources can be emails or a notice on the website or the application.
- Protection of Rights: We may share personal information if we believe that (i) This action is required to prevent and detect any kind of fraud and other security related problems associated with the site, (ii) This action is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property or safety of the people associated with the site i.e. its employees, its users and other people attached to the site in any capacity, (iii) This action is appropriate to implement and enforce the Terms and Conditions of the agreement and arrangement between you and the site, including any investigation of violations, (iv) If we have faith that such action is necessary to satisfy any new law applicable on the terms and conditions, or in case of a subpoena issued by any honorable court, or a request by law enforcement agencies and governmental authorities.
- To our affiliates for the purpose of marketing or any other legal purpose at our own discretion. If you are our user from the European Union we will inform you and ask for your consent via Email.
- In accordance with the law to a third party where disclosure is required.
- And, if the company feels it is necessary to enforce compliance with our internal policies or to protect the site.
How We “Protect” Your Information:We take all the appropriate measures to collect, store and process data and take all the necessary measures to protect the data against any kind of unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction. This includes your personal information, username, password, and any transaction details stored on our website and servers. Sensitive data that is exchanged between the site and the user happens over a secure sockets layer (SSL) channel that is fully encrypted. The data you provide to us is stored on our servers that are located in different secured facilities. We guarantee that we use all the necessary measures to protect your information, including encryptions and firewalls. However, no server or data that is transmitted on the internet can be said to be 100 percent secure. We try and will always keep on trying to protect your data but when you transfer us something you do it at your own risk. If any kind of data is compromised in the event of a breach, we will take all the necessary action and will inform you as well via email or any social platform when appropriate. In such a scenario we guarantee a full fledged investigation in accordance with the laws and regulations.
Data Retention:If you are a customer of our website, we will keep and retain your personal information as long as you are using our services. We may also retain your personal data after we stop providing you all the services, even if you close or delete your account, to comply with all the legal terms and for the purpose of monitoring fraud, its detection, and prevention. We may also retain your personal information just to comply with our financial reporting, tax returns, and other accounting purposes. Data retention of all the payments and transactions is also required for contractual commitments with our financial partners. We retain your personal data in accordance with the limitation period and record maintenance obligations of the law.
Children Information:We strictly prohibit children under the age of 16 to submit any kind of personal information. We also do not advise underage kids to change their age to get access to our site or any kind of other sites. Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation: If you are located in European Economic Area(EEA) and Switzerland you hold the following rights about your Personal data protection:
- Right of Access: You have the right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right of Rectification: If you see that any part of your personal information is incorrect, you hold the right to ask for rectification without any delay.
- Right of Erasure: You have the right to demand erasure of Your personal information under certain circumstances, such as where you think that the data is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected.
- Right of Portability: You have the right to transfer your personal information from one organization to the other.
- Withdrawing Consent: The process of us processing your data depends upon the consent that you have given and as giving consent is your right, withdrawing it is also your right. It should be noted that if at any point you withdraw your consent it will not legally affect the processing of your data from our side before you revoked consent.